European HRSG Forum 2023
May 16-18, Prato, Italy
WORKING AGENDA TOPICS
The major themes of this international conference will include:
- HRSG tube failures (HTF) (FAC, thermal fatigue, creep-fatigue, under-deposit corrosion)
- Pressure part failure mechanisms related to condensate, drains, and attemperator systems
- Identifying and avoiding damaging thermal transients in pressure parts
- Water treatment and cycle chemistry for HRSGs including Film Forming Substances (FFS)
- HRSG preservation for different operational modes\
- Behavior and measurement of total iron for operation and daily start/stop
- Material selection and new material applications
- Optimization of plant controls
- Environmental aspects
- Fast Start HRSGs
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of large valves
- Improved reliability of steam turbine bypass systems
- Balance of plant including the steam turbine, condenser, and air-cooled condenser
More information on the timing and registration will be announced.
The conference language will be English.
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
The live conference will consist of both invited and contributed technical papers. Abstracts must be submitted by 6th January 2023 to guarantee consideration by steering committee. The presenters will be notified of acceptance by 20th January 2023.
SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION
A limited number of exhibition booths and sponsorships will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Those interested in these should contact Rachel Washington (firstname.lastname@example.org) at MECCA Concepts to ensure participation.
INTERNATIONAL STEERING COMMITTEE
- Barry Dooley (Co-Chair), Structural Integrity, UK
- Bob Anderson (Co-Chair), Competitive Power, USA
- Dan Blood, Uniper Technologies, UK
- Jose-Maria Bronte, Bahía Bizkaia Electricidad, Spain
- Jean-François Galopin, John Cockerill, Belgium
- Kenny Hutchison, GE Gas Power, Switzerland
- Raymond Gunnewijk, Siemens-Energy, The Netherlands
- Antony Thanos, PPC, Greece